Monday, November 2, 2009

Free Comics Monday: More Kid Eternity

This week I present two issues of Kid Eternity who I have featured here before.

Kid Eternity is one of the many Quality Publishing characters that are now owned by DC. It would be cool if DC released a couple of Quality Archives in the same vein as their Action Heroes Archives,but damn if I understand anything about DC's publishing strategies these days. (I feel a rant coming on...)

Kid Eternity

[ Kid Eternity 01 ]

Kid Eternity

[ Kid Eternity 02 ]

- Enjoy!

2 comments:

Popbox Entertainment said...

I really don't think anybody understands anything DC does now days!! Feel free to rant, because I'm right there with ya brother!!

Jim Shelley said...

Then I might make such a rant my Friday post. Thank you for the encouragement! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails