Monday, November 5, 2007

Paladin Preview Pages

I've gotten quite a number of e-mails asking me about my opinion of Zuda. And while I do have my thoughts on the project, I'm going to defer comments to Heidi MacDonald's The Beat Zuda Reax for the time being because she's doing an awesome job keeping tabs on the Zuda pulse.

So instead for today, I'm going to post some of the first couple of pages of Pierre's Paladin artwork. Enjoy!

Here's the cover (yes, it's a Steranko tribute.)



Here's Page 1 - The Vanguard returniong from a successful mission!



Pages 2, 3 and 4







And our tribute to Hulk 181!



Hope you enjoyed those! Maybe Wednesday I'll do a big Zuda write up. ;)

4 comments:

Variance Shift said...

This is all good quality artwork that I would pay to own at a comic shop...

Chad Bowers said...

WOW!

These pages looks great - I can't wait to read this one:)

Jim Shelley said...

Caine...

you should consider working with Pierre on your ideas/universe. ;)

Chad...

I can't wait to see what you come up with script wise... :D

Pierre Villeneuve said...

Thanks for the kind words guys.

I am dying for people to actually read the comic.

Once more thanks.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails