Friday, January 4, 2008

Who wants to create a Super-Heroine Contest

I get a lot of e-mails from people who want to create characters for the Flashback Universe. And unfortunately, I'm not always in a position to say yes to the ideas, even though they may be fantastic. However, the good folks at ShadowLine comics have a contest going on that might interest readers of this blog:

[ Who wants to create a Super-Heroine! ]

If you've been itching to take a shot at writing comics, check out the link above! The character you create will appear in a printed comic mini-series with art by drawn by *fan-favorite artist, Franchesco.*

Deadline for the contest is January 31st, so click on the link, read all the details and GOOD LUCK! :)

2 comments:

Caine said...

I can't believe no one has commented here! Has the digital comic "community" crawled into the shadows to permanently mourn the loss of Z-Cult? I think I might enter the contest...

Jim Shelley said...

I think my time off for vacation threw some people for a loop.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails