Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Secret Origin of Rick Jones!

I was recently asked to contribute to How Would You Fix... a blog edited by Nathan Adler. It's an entertaining site which posts theories and continuity patches for the various holes in the Marvel universe. For my contribution, I chose the The Secret Origin of Rick Jones, a normal teenager who has somehow been able to wield both the Destiny Force and Cosmic Awareness at various times in his life.


My apophenia driven entry reveals how Arnim Zola, Moon Boy and Korvac all played a part in the events that have led to the rather auspicious life of Rick Jones.


While I haven't ever tried my hand at such a speculative article, I found reviewing the history of the Marvel universe and connecting the dots to be a fun challenge.

I hope you enjoy it!

- Jim


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails