Last week, DC dropped their omnibus release slate for the first half of 2027 and there is a lot of good stuff, or at least stuff I'm interested in.
Biggest for me is Suicide Squad by John Ostrander Vol. 3 (June 8). While the best of Ostrander's Suicide Squad material is probably in the earlier volumes, this was series I followed from the beginning, and I've been looking forward to having it all in omnibus format for some time.
After that one, I'm not sure what would be next on my list, but the contenders for that spot definitely include The Green Lantern by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp Omnibus (May 11), Amethyst: Princess of Gemworld (May 18), and Jonah Hex by Jimmy Palmiotti and Justin Gray Omnibus Vol. 1 (June 8). Probably the fact that we're actually getting an Amethyst omnibus has me most excited for that one, but the actual content of Green Lantern and Jonah Hex I am more looking forward to revisiting.
The third tier for me but still likely buys are Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight Omnibus Vol. 1 (June 1), Wonder Woman: The Bronze Age Omnibus Vol. 1 (March 2), and Batman by Doug Moench Omnibus Vol. 1 (April 13).



No comments:
Post a Comment