Wednesday, September 30, 2009

More Bob Morane Artwork

I've spoken about my time working on the amazing Bob Morane series before on this blog and today I'd like to share a few more pieces of art and design work for that series.

First here are some design sketches of Bill Ballantines

(Click to enlarge all images)

Bob Morane Designs

Bob Morane Designs

Sophia

Bob Morane Designs

This storyboard panel is a good example of some of the elements that made the series so distinctive.



Bob Morane Music Score CD

Bob Morane Music Score CD

Bob Morane Music Score Cover

Bob Morane Music Score Cover

Bob Morane Music Score Artwork

Bob Morane Music Score Drawing 1


That's all I have for today, but if you would like to see more Bob Morane work, please let me know.

1 comment:

OJO said...

THis is amazing! wow! I've been trying to find the Bob Morane dvds (French) for the longest time and I came upon this! I've always wondered about the creation of animated series such as Bob Morane. My respect has just skyrocketed. To think that so much effort and time has been put in....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails